2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

So as you all know, you can now opt in for the new onechannel layout. I want to know what is YOUR favorite feature of the new layout?

I personally love that you can add a 'Like' section to your channel. I also like how the banner works across all devices, looking at my page on my phone makes me happy. Brings more personality to mobile :)

I like the banner being available to see on the phone too. It's one of the good features. I also like how they have created the "Popular Uploads" and featured playlists parts as well. :)

I believe the Popular Uploads was actually there in the old layout, at least I was using it.

Besides the uniform look across all devices, my favorite is the trailer feature.

I'm simply not impressed, I was going to say the trailer but that's not all that different from a featured video before. So, I guess seeing a banner on all devices....who am I kidding? I'm not that impressed with any of it. lol

I want to like it, but I really can't. Bugs I have so far:
Can't access "Message" tab to see latest comments and PMs
Can't upload videos
Can't create new playlist
Uploading a banner isn't working
Lots of options are 404ing
Tags feature dosen't work at all
Can't update "Links" section
etc

I like the banner being available to see on the phone too. It's one of the good features. I also like how they have created the "Popular Uploads" and featured playlists parts as well. :)
You could actually use the popular upload function on the old layout lol. But it is a nice feature :)

I like that I can make banners for others :D I think I prefer them to making backgrounds where you have limited space and can only put stuff on either side of the channel if non-partnered.

I personally love that you can add a 'Like' section to your channel. I also like how the banner works across all devices, looking at my page on my phone makes me happy. Brings more personality to mobile :)

How do you add a like section ? :O

I like that I can make banners for others :D I think I prefer them to making backgrounds where you have limited space and can only put stuff on either side of the channel if non-partnered.

How do you add a like section ? :O
At the bottom there is a button that saids 'Add A Section' click that, and under the content drop box click 'Likes'

Back