• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

NerkGames

Liking YTtalk
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I never expected 20 subs within my first week of uploading YouTube videos! I just want to thank everyone on this forum who supported me it feels great that people actually care about the content I'm making and want to support a new YouTuber like myself! Hopefully this is one of many achievements that I will experience over the next few months of YouTubing! XD

Someone grab the necessary celebratory cake! ^^
As long as it's lemon cake! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1460563535,1460563462][/DOUBLEPOST]
awesome man! i only got 1 after my first week xD
Thanks man! :) that is awesome too! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1460563565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Excellent growth! :) keep it up! I hope you get another 20 this week :D
Thanks I hope so as well! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1460563642][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting to 20 subscribers dude. For the first week of uploads that is a really solid number to have achieved and is a clear sign that what you are producing is of high quality
Thanks man, I don't know about high quality but I certainly want to keep improving with this! Have to motivation now! :D

I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I never expected 20 subs within my first week of uploading YouTube videos! I just want to thank everyone on this forum who supported me it feels great that people actually care about the content I'm making and want to support a new YouTuber like myself! Hopefully this is one of many achievements that I will experience over the next few months of YouTubing! XD

Seems like a lot to me! It took me over half a year to get 20 subs. Not kidding.

Back