• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 Subscribers in my first week!

NerkGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I never expected 20 subs within my first week of uploading YouTube videos! I just want to thank everyone on this forum who supported me it feels great that people actually care about the content I'm making and want to support a new YouTuber like myself! Hopefully this is one of many achievements that I will experience over the next few months of YouTubing! XD

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting to 20 subscribers dude. For the first week of uploads that is a really solid number to have achieved and is a clear sign that what you are producing is of high quality

NerkGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Someone grab the necessary celebratory cake! ^^
As long as it's lemon cake! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1460563535,1460563462][/DOUBLEPOST]
awesome man! i only got 1 after my first week xD
Thanks man! :) that is awesome too! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1460563565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Excellent growth! :) keep it up! I hope you get another 20 this week :D
Thanks I hope so as well! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1460563642][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting to 20 subscribers dude. For the first week of uploads that is a really solid number to have achieved and is a clear sign that what you are producing is of high quality
Thanks man, I don't know about high quality but I certainly want to keep improving with this! Have to motivation now! :D

PumpkinJunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I never expected 20 subs within my first week of uploading YouTube videos! I just want to thank everyone on this forum who supported me it feels great that people actually care about the content I'm making and want to support a new YouTuber like myself! Hopefully this is one of many achievements that I will experience over the next few months of YouTubing! XD
Seems like a lot to me! It took me over half a year to get 20 subs. Not kidding.

Reactions: NerkGames