• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 subs...and I told people about my channel. finally.

Did you tell people about your Youtube channel when you first started?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HK_Hadou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly still haven't told my parents about mine, mostly because there's a lot of swearing and stuff I wouldn't normally do in the house and around my family. But I get the strange feeling that they wouldn't care since it's funny.

Also they don't have YT accounts themselves so it's kind of pointless lol. One day I'll tell them what I've been doing with most of my time

pcastro51

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly still haven't told my parents about mine, mostly because there's a lot of swearing and stuff I wouldn't normally do in the house and around my family. But I get the strange feeling that they wouldn't care since it's funny.

Also they don't have YT accounts themselves so it's kind of pointless lol. One day I'll tell them what I've been doing with most of my time
Haha I getcha. I told my dad about my Youtube channel, and he was like, "What's Youtube?"

One day you'll tell them about it, and they'll understand :biggrin:[DOUBLEPOST=1494490098,1494490045][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is great to hear, In the beginning I was hesitant to also share my videos, but as I started to gain abit more I started to get more and more comfortable with my content. Keep it up and dont forget to share your hard worK!
I definitely won't forget! Likewise! :)