• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 000 Subscribers !!!

Battle Hogs

Reaction score
Wow congrats, I liked seeing the history. Very interesting.

PianoCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
congratulations on your goal!

I see you put your patrons in the beginning of your video - I'm thinking about doing a similar approach!
Have you noticed a loss in audience retention because of that? Would love to have your thoughts on that.

- PianoCat

nguwusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow congrats, I liked seeing the history. Very interesting.
It’s indeed really interesting but sometimes can’t understand the growth curve haha :)

congratulations on your goal!

I see you put your patrons in the beginning of your video - I'm thinking about doing a similar approach!
Have you noticed a loss in audience retention because of that? Would love to have your thoughts on that.

- PianoCat
Yes, I think it’s a good idea to put their name as thank you for their support. Even though, I don’t see a lot of new Patreon subscriber, I have a good relationship with those who are active. I actually 50-70 susbcribers that I know well and discussed a lot with.

I Think those special connection and those relationship are the most important sides of YouTube. Especially in the beginning, will be harder when 100k reached

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
dang dude! that is really so cool! Keep up the amazing work :)