• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 000 Subscribers !!!

nguwusic

Hello everyone,

It went so fast and still going strong, I finally reached 20k in the beginning of february after 17 months ! After reading all of the threads in this forum, it motivated me so much.

So I hope that it can motivate some of you. Never give up !

1K came in 9 months,10k in about a year, and 20k after 5 months haha, don't understand but it's exponential :)

Milestones reached :
- 20 subs in sept 2016
- 100 subs in dec 2016
- 1 000 subs in May 2017
- 10 000 subs in Sept 2017
- 20 000 subs in Feb 2018
- 30 000 subs in August 2018

Last edited:
Congratulations on getting past the 20k mark! With that growth, you will probably hit the 100k mark in no time! (seeing that you already have passed the 21K mark, I might be right!!)
Continue to make youtube and maybe we will see a record from you?

wow! congrats. it’s so interesting to see how the numbers grow that way, definitely motivational.

anyway you’ve got a new subscriber, i'm a big BTS fan so will definitely be following that tutorial at some point in the future ... and the your new thumbnails look really good btw :)

Hello everyone,

It went so fast and still going strong, I finally reached 20k in the beginning of february after 17 months ! After reading all of the threads in this forum, it motivated me so much.

So I hope that it can motivate some of you. Never give up !

1K came in 9 months,10k in about a year, and 20k after 5 months haha, don't understand but it's exponential :)

Milestones reached :
- 20 subs in sept 2016
- 100 subs in dec 2016
- 1 000 subs in May 2017
- 10 000 subs in Sept 2017
- 20 000 subs in Feb 2018
Holy crap man that's a lot of people I wish I could have yours exist I do Story Time videos and I had 205 subscribers I've been at this for 3 years and just now steadily starting to gain subscribers you're amazing man what's your Channel about what do you do on there that's gotten you so much attention in some of the time you seem like a good guy I'm going to go check out your Channel keep trying with this moment

Congratulations on getting past the 20k mark! With that growth, you will probably hit the 100k mark in no time! (seeing that you already have passed the 21K mark, I might be right!!)
Continue to make youtube and maybe we will see a record from you?

Thanks man ! Yes, i usually get 2.5k/month but it'll take some time to 100k :) I will continue, thanks for the support and good luck on your journey too !

wow! congrats. it’s so interesting to see how the numbers grow that way, definitely motivational.

anyway you’ve got a new subscriber, i'm a big BTS fan so will definitely be following that tutorial at some point in the future ... and the your new thumbnails look really good btw :)

Keep being motivated ! I'm happy to hear that there's some BTS Army here :) I'll do some more BTS songs in the near future !

That is awesome. It is nice to see that you're finding a lot of success!

Thanks, All the best with your channel !

Holy crap man that's a lot of people I wish I could have yours exist I do Story Time videos and I had 205 subscribers I've been at this for 3 years and just now steadily starting to gain subscribers you're amazing man what's your Channel about what do you do on there that's gotten you so much attention in some of the time you seem like a good guy I'm going to go check out your Channel keep trying with this moment

Thanks kevin ! I'm doing guitar tutorials, so it was hard at the beginning with the competition, as there's a lot of videos already. Tips I can give : Create something slightly different and create quality video, listen and ask to your subscribers feedback, and finally keep being motivated, be proud of each videos !

that's so awesome. congrats! i hope i can say that one day in the future!

Thanks Annie, you'll definitly get there, keep the videos coming !

Your channel is fantastic! You definitely deserve this growth rate.
If you keep going like this, I believe the 100,000 subs end of 2019 should definitely be possible.

Back