• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

17 000 Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahahahaha this made my day, cause... reasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1406040195,1406040140][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm going to try! Muahahahahahaha[DOUBLEPOST=1406035616,1406035571][/DOUBLEPOST]
*kicks Symph out of thread* >:|
I SHALL RETURN MORE POWERFUL THAN *falls asleep*[/QUOTE]
*Pokes with stick*.......uh.......*poke* Symph?....................................*poke..jab.........* Symph??

I SHALL RETURN MORE POWERFUL THAN *falls asleep*
*Pokes with stick*.......uh.......*poke* Symph?....................................*poke..jab.........* Symph??[/QUOTE]
*snores*[DOUBLEPOST=1406041859,1406041826][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude, I thought I just quoted you wrong the first time, but it's some kind of glitch. A stupid one... grrr...

*Looks at dat avatar*

Well Goddam.gif
Thanks for the nightmares.

I love the design though, honestly. That's really awesome. I wanted to make a signature with an effect like that recently, but I found out it requires a program that I don't have, that requires money, and then it dawned on me again that I'm a directionless 16 year old boy with absolutely no money.

Congratulations, Kat. :D You've growneded up so much. I'm such proud of you.

*Pokes with stick*.......uh.......*poke* Symph?....................................*poke..jab.........* Symph??
*snores*[DOUBLEPOST=1406041859,1406041826][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude, I thought I just quoted you wrong the first time, but it's some kind of glitch. A stupid one... grrr...[/QUOTE]
You have broken the quotes! And hurt their feelings. Apologize.

*Looks at dat avatar*

View attachment 21254
Thanks for the nightmares.

I love the design though, honestly. That's really awesome. I wanted to make a signature with an effect like that recently, but I found out it requires a program that I don't have, that requires money, and then it dawned on me again that I'm a directionless 16 year old boy with absolutely no money.

Congratulations, Kat. :D You've growneded up so much. I'm such proud of you.
Man...you're catching up to me though lol you're on 14K. Eeeeee I'm a growdup!

Congratulations Katherinejane! You are one of those people who make the board what it is: a great fun place with nice people!
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww thank you! See? I'm not evil like @Qazplm says I am! :devil:

Congratulations Kat Kat :D One day I will reach you guys... one day! XD
Aaaawwwwwww *reaches out too, trips falls, is unconscious*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back