• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

17 000 Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
wooooo,you're so close to crushing me!!! i have no chance! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1405980943,1405980914][/DOUBLEPOST]

i just don't think i can keep it up! she'll more then likely crush me!
Im gonna wake up one day and not even BE a top poster anymore, and then I'm gonna cry tears of passionate anguish...

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im gonna wake up one day and not even BE a top poster anymore, and then I'm gonna cry tears of passionate anguish...
that sounds horrible.....i witnessed KGATV crush me..i was online as it happened desperately trying to hang on to my thrown...but i couldn't! for i am an idiot a loser microphone abuser!

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
that sounds horrible.....i witnessed KGATV crush me..i was online as it happened desperately trying to hang on to my thrown...but i couldn't! for i am an idiot a loser microphone abuser!
Dude that kid's reign of posting terror could not have been more brutal. I mean it was so concentrated and so constant, that he hasn't posted in literally months, and is STILL the top poster. Talk about a posting frenzy lmao

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude that kid's reign of posting terror could not have been more brutal. I mean it was so concentrated and so constant, that he hasn't posted in literally months, and is STILL the top poster. Talk about a posting frenzy lmao
LOL he sure did leave his mark! then again same can be said for alot of us! we've all taken some sort of hiatus yet still remained the top posters! guess it helps that we've been here for ever..unlike KGA who blew up and took the forum by storm haha

Reactions: Kath

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
LOL he sure did leave his mark! then again same can be said for alot of us! we've all taken some sort of hiatus yet still remained the top posters! guess it helps that we've been here for ever..unlike KGA who blew up and took the forum by storm haha
I wonder if he'll ever come back. He may just be healing his fingers because they caught fire from his non stop warp speed typing.

Reactions: Kath
Status
Not open for further replies.