• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

17 000 Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No more posting from you, unless you've figured out how to post while knocked out :D

Reactions: Kath

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No more posting from you, unless you've figured out how to post while knocked out :D
Are you planning something Michael?.......... cause I want in. I'll hold her down, you fire the water balloon launcher....

Reactions: Kath and Michael

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I still remember when I was a little YTtalker... I used to think you'd like, hold most of the top posters hostage after they reached a certain number of posts, because sometimes they wouldn't post for a really long time. I think I even told Kush one time that I was scared to reach 10k because I didn't know what was gonna happen afterwards. :eek: I'm a young fella, I can't get assassinated yet.

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I still remember when I was a little YTtalker... I used to think you'd like, hold most of the top posters hostage after they reached a certain number of posts, because sometimes they wouldn't post for a really long time. I think I even told Kush one time that I was scared to reach 10k because I didn't know what was gonna happen afterwards. :eek: I'm a young fella, I can't get assassinated yet.
Lol, I really do get a kick out of being one of 8 people who's face you see on the homepage. I DUN FEEL FAMOUS

Reactions: Kath and JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Lol, I really do get a kick out of being one of 8 people who's face you see on the homepage. I DUN FEEL FAMOUS
I fangirled so hard when I finally made it onto that list. I was like, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I am officially a YTtalk legend (or so I'd hoped). I feel like a proud father when I see myself on that list.

*me looking at myself in the mirror*
You did well, captain. You did well.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I fangirled so hard when I finally made it onto that list. I was like, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I am officially a YTtalk legend (or so I'd hoped). I feel like a proud father when I see myself on that list.

*me looking at myself in the mirror*
You did well, captain. You did well.
hahahahahaha it's kind of like being... I dunno... you feel like you're part of the foundation of the whole place.

Reactions: Kath and JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
hahahahahaha it's kind of like being... I dunno... you feel like you're part of the foundation of the whole place.
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. (I really couldn't. My brain is fried right now)

Every newbie shall remember the name... JeriKane.
*fades into the darkness*

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I know. I couldn't believe it when I made it at first...

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I know. I couldn't believe it when I made it at first...
I can't be serious right now, we're talking about poo, and I'm too serious about that to be serious about this.

Reactions: Kath
Status
Not open for further replies.