-15.000 views in 1 night!

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What I do is common sense. I basicly say IF you enjoyed this give it a thumbs up. When i see videos saying thumb this up it makes me want to thumb it down, becuase its like they are ordering me to thumb it up. But if they say IF its like they are reminding you to give them a thmbs up for there content which you have enjoyed. Its really simple stuff.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah it can be tricky because straight out asking for people to like/comment can have the complete opposite affect. I would suggest asking for 'feedback' rather than telling people to go like it. Personally I'm more likely to go check someone's vid out if they make a post explaining what it's about rather than the people who just put a link and say 'rate,comment, subscribe'!
Yeah that's a good idea. Just make a video why the like and comments are so important, and hope for the best :)

fresh fuzion

Reaction score
Your videos dont get many comments but you get legit likes, so I can see you are telling the truth!

But this guy

Is jumping on your band wagon and using your excuse. Which its kinda obvious hes lieing as the 70k vid is some gameplay vid not giving anything away.

Just look at his videos he gets f**k all comments in all but some have 100 views and some have 70k views. why would a video what has 70k views have the same comments and likes / dislikes of one with 100

it might not be bots but it is somthing none legit! Its not because its such a good video, hes doing somthing underhanded and to me is blatently obvious
LOLOLOLOL!!!!! too funny, but give him a break. hes worked on it for 2 years. way more than my 2 months ;).

fresh fuzion

Reaction score
Yeah it can be tricky because straight out asking for people to like/comment can have the complete opposite affect. I would suggest asking for 'feedback' rather than telling people to go like it. Personally I'm more likely to go check someone's vid out if they make a post explaining what it's about rather than the people who just put a link and say 'rate,comment, subscribe'!
dude, did you really turn a screensaver into a music video :) im not mad at you, do you! i would have even liked it for you, but i cant from this website, ROTFL!''

aaron e. sometimes the truth hurts, but other times, the truth is not always as it seems. who knows, but a better question is who cares. whether he did or didn't is none of my worries. i just wish the best for everyone :giggle:

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
dude, did you really turn a screensaver into a music video :) im not mad at you, do you! i would have even liked it for you, but i cant from this website, ROTFL!''

aaron e. sometimes the truth hurts, but other times, the truth is not always as it seems. who knows, but a better question is who cares. whether he did or didn't is none of my worries. i just wish the best for everyone :giggle:
All I was doing was giving an opinion. To me its blatent hes doing somthing dodgy, not assed either way. lol

fresh fuzion

Reaction score
All I was doing was giving an opinion. To me its blatent hes doing somthing dodgy, not assed either way. lol
haha indeed!

instead of asking ppl to like my video or comment im gonna threaten to hack their computers and hijack their accounts. im gonn put an annotation of like me or else!!!

on a side note, thanks to our convo all i need is 2 more posts (1 more now) and i can include my videos in links. woohoo!

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It was an animation I made, I didn't just take a screensaver or anything, although it's kind of similar with the swirling colours. I mainly focus on music and would like to collaborate with people to make videos. Like in my newest one I had someone animate something which I'm happy about.
This site does put a link to your channel in everyone of your posts, in the red bubble, so if you ever see an embedded vid you like you can go check out their channel:)