-15.000 views in 1 night!

I have looked at your channel and it looks like you use bots...you have videos with 70k views and like 30 comments and 13 likes...etc thats bots man sighhh

This is one of your fake botted videos / 67,447 views / 23 likes, 4 dislikes / 47 comments

This is a video what isnt fake / 66,403 views / 188 likes, 130 dislikes / 475 comments

see the difference?

So blatent...

doesnt always mean bots. my videos have a lot of likes and a few dislikes, but rarely any comments at all. most people arent watching my videos on youtube, and comments from my social media sites dont transfer over. do u know if there is a way to make that happen?

It's 68K views with 47 comments and 23 likes and 4 dislikes. Last comment is 2 months ago and when I changed the thumbnail less people watched the video that could conclude that people watch the video from the bar on the right, and don't click on a new thumbnail and it's only with the top 7 or something not the other 193. Before saying someone is a botter please get your facts straight. I'm not here for lies, I just wanted to know if some other people knew about the drop of 15000, but maybe it was a youtube mistake because i'm getting alot of views back. Anyone else can respond, but please just check before saying anything like this dude above me.

this thread is funny! dude if your not botting, then why do you care? a logical reason for the low comments is that people are viewing your video on other sites, which is my problem. now the low number of likes and dislikes is another thing, lol. at the end of the day its your channel to do as you feel. i just want to know if anybody knows how to get comments when the video is not being watched on youtube???

this thread is funny! dude if your not botting, then why do you care? a logical reason for the low comments is that people are viewing your video on other sites, which is my problem. now the low number of likes and dislikes is another thing, lol. at the end of the day its your channel to do as you feel. i just want to know if anybody knows how to get comments when the video is not being watched on youtube???

That's kind of what I was thinking, like if someone accused me of botting which I don't, I'd just say "I don't use bots" and move on, not waste time proving it to people when I know it's true myself. However I can't say for sure in this case and don't want to accuse anyone because I was just a viewer on youtube for a long time before I actually interacted with likes and comments so everyone's stats are different. People sometimes comment without liking or vice versa so you never know. As for your question I'm pretty sure you have to go directly to youtube to comment.

That's kind of what I was thinking, like if someone accused me of botting which I don't, I'd just say "I don't use bots" and move on, not waste time proving it to people when I know it's true myself. However I can't say for sure in this case and don't want to accuse anyone because I was just a viewer on youtube for a long time before I actually interacted with likes and comments so everyone's stats are different. People sometimes comment without liking or vice versa so you never know. As for your question I'm pretty sure you have to go directly to youtube to comment.

Yeah but it's still not fun when someone says you use bots when you spend last 2 years working on videos, but that is the last thing I say about botting. I don't use it done.
I also would like to know a way to have more comments and likes on my videos. I now ask them to do when I post the video on Social media, some of them do not all, but I want that they comment and like without asking you know. Is there a way to get them more active, I mean if a Black ops 2 giveaway doesn't work I don't know what does :p

usually legit channels who gain subscribers with there content, get comments and fans.

yep, thats what i have come to the conclusion of...

usually legit channels who gain subscribers with there content, get comments and fans.

i hear u and agree. but our subscribers are not youtubers. they're just fans who signed up to win a free cd, autograph or something like that. and it usually happens during a show...

does anyone on here work for youtube? could we get a comment feature on the embedded videos? it would be greatly appreciated.

i hear u and agree. but our subscribers are not youtubers. they're just fans who signed up to win a free cd, autograph or something like that. and it usually happens during a show...

does anyone on here work for youtube? could we get a comment feature on the embedded videos? it would be greatly appreciated.

Indeed that's what I have too, the subs are only for the giveaways on my channel. When I make a video about a giveaway suddenly everyone reacts :p
A comment feature on embedded videos would be really awesome!

Your videos dont get many comments but you get legit likes, so I can see you are telling the truth!

But this guy

Indeed that's what I have too, the subs are only for the giveaways on my channel. When I make a video about a giveaway suddenly everyone reacts :p
A comment feature on embedded videos would be really awesome!

Is jumping on your band wagon and using your excuse. Which its kinda obvious hes lieing as the 70k vid is some gameplay vid not giving anything away.

Just look at his videos he gets f**k all comments in all but some have 100 views and some have 70k views. why would a video what has 70k views have the same comments and likes / dislikes of one with 100

it might not be bots but it is somthing none legit! Its not because its such a good video, hes doing somthing underhanded and to me is blatently obvious

Yeah but it's still not fun when someone says you use bots when you spend last 2 years working on videos, but that is the last thing I say about botting. I don't use it done.
I also would like to know a way to have more comments and likes on my videos. I now ask them to do when I post the video on Social media, some of them do not all, but I want that they comment and like without asking you know. Is there a way to get them more active, I mean if a Black ops 2 giveaway doesn't work I don't know what does :p

Yeah it can be tricky because straight out asking for people to like/comment can have the complete opposite affect. I would suggest asking for 'feedback' rather than telling people to go like it. Personally I'm more likely to go check someone's vid out if they make a post explaining what it's about rather than the people who just put a link and say 'rate,comment, subscribe'!

Back