• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100k Subscribers & 40m Views

Congratulations man! What an amazing achievement!

It takes a lot to stick it out, and you did it!

(I wish I was better at click bait. I guess it's something I'll learn in time :tongue: heh)

*UPDATE*

I never got any notification on my dashboard about my silver play button? So I sent YT an email asking for one and just received below!

--

Hello EVO,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have received an update from our internal team and upon review, your channel is indeed qualified to receive a Creator Award.

To redeem your Creator Award you need to go to the redemption portal and enter your unique redemption code: EVOLOVESYTTALK

Once you login, you’ll be asked to input your channel name as you’d like to see it on your award, as well as your shipping information. When you complete your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please expect your award to be delivered in about 6-10 weeks depending on your location.

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone! If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

--

Excite!

*UPDATE*

I never got any notification on my dashboard about my silver play button? So I sent YT an email asking for one and just received below!

--

Hello EVO,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have received an update from our internal team and upon review, your channel is indeed qualified to receive a Creator Award.

To redeem your Creator Award you need to go to the redemption portal and enter your unique redemption code: EVOLOVESYTTALK

Once you login, you’ll be asked to input your channel name as you’d like to see it on your award, as well as your shipping information. When you complete your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please expect your award to be delivered in about 6-10 weeks depending on your location.

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone! If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

--

Excite!

Congrats. Exciting times. You'll probably get one of those new ones. :up:

Reactions: EVO
Massive congrats from me! That's seriously awesome! Enjoy your silver play button and the 100 years of good luck that I presume comes with it!

Back