• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100k Subscribers & 40m Views

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats ! I hope I get to that point one day! Enjoy the silver play button on your wall!

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations man! What an amazing achievement!

It takes a lot to stick it out, and you did it!

(I wish I was better at click bait. I guess it's something I'll learn in time :tongue: heh)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
*UPDATE*

I never got any notification on my dashboard about my silver play button? So I sent YT an email asking for one and just received below!

--

Hello EVO,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have received an update from our internal team and upon review, your channel is indeed qualified to receive a Creator Award.

To redeem your Creator Award you need to go to the redemption portal and enter your unique redemption code: EVOLOVESYTTALK

Once you login, you’ll be asked to input your channel name as you’d like to see it on your award, as well as your shipping information. When you complete your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please expect your award to be delivered in about 6-10 weeks depending on your location.

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone! If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

--

Excite!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
*UPDATE*

I never got any notification on my dashboard about my silver play button? So I sent YT an email asking for one and just received below!

--

Hello EVO,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have received an update from our internal team and upon review, your channel is indeed qualified to receive a Creator Award.

To redeem your Creator Award you need to go to the redemption portal and enter your unique redemption code: EVOLOVESYTTALK

Once you login, you’ll be asked to input your channel name as you’d like to see it on your award, as well as your shipping information. When you complete your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please expect your award to be delivered in about 6-10 weeks depending on your location.

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone! If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

--

Excite!

Congrats. Exciting times. You'll probably get one of those new ones. :up:

Reactions: EVO

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks @Crown
Yeah I do hope for one of the new ones. 6 months ago when I did hit the 100k it would have been the old style. Glad I got missed now.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
:eek:
I can't help but...
unique redemption code: EVOLOVESYTTALK
HELLZ YEA YTTALK! lol :D :eek:

Congratulations! :) I hope you take a picture when it comes!!! I wanna see what the new ones look like un-photoshopped! : D

Reactions: EVO

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
:eek:
I can't help but...

HELLZ YEA YTTALK! lol :D :eek:

Congratulations! :) I hope you take a picture when it comes!!! I wanna see what the new ones look like un-photoshopped! : D
I will update here again in 6-12 weeks!

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Massive congrats from me! That's seriously awesome! Enjoy your silver play button and the 100 years of good luck that I presume comes with it!