• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! OMG

Do you like ASMR?

• No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Congrats on 100! Hopefully the growth picks up and I see another post from you in a few weeks saying you now have 200 subs!!!
Thank you! It seems the growth is picking up some, so it might not be super long before I make it to 200. I have alot to learn I feel like, and some things to decide to kind of idk narrow my focus more for my channel. It is just hard to choose only one area of asmr when I like it all lol[DOUBLEPOST=1522711465,1522711447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your 100 Subscribers on you ASMR channel! Woot Woot!
ThANKS! I love working on this channel so much :)

Thank you! It seems the growth is picking up some, so it might not be super long before I make it to 200. I have alot to learn I feel like, and some things to decide to kind of idk narrow my focus more for my channel. It is just hard to choose only one area of asmr when I like it all lol[DOUBLEPOST=1522711465,1522711447][/DOUBLEPOST]
ThANKS! I love working on this channel so much :)
I found a lot more passion in my hobbies since i started youtubeing it opened a whole new door for me!

I found a lot more passion in my hobbies since i started youtubeing it opened a whole new door for me!
I agree. The passion I have for making videos has increased with working on this channel. And learning different editing techniques and idk it is alot of fun learning all this stuff I think. Plus I get to use this awesome camera I bought more recently haha

I agree. The passion I have for making videos has increased with working on this channel. And learning different editing techniques and idk it is alot of fun learning all this stuff I think. Plus I get to use this awesome camera I bought more recently haha
yeah i had boughten a really nice mic before and i use it work now and monitor and all this other cool stuff haha brings a lot more passion into my life but also an adiction to analytics :p

yeah i had boughten a really nice mic before and i use it work now and monitor and all this other cool stuff haha brings a lot more passion into my life but also an adiction to analytics :p
O yeah I have a nice mic from when I was doing a gaming channel. I look at my analytics too much probably, but it is so much fun to check it out and see how things progress over time. The real time one is addicting I have that up alot

O yeah I have a nice mic from when I was doing a gaming channel. I look at my analytics too much probably, but it is so much fun to check it out and see how things progress over time. The real time one is addicting I have that up alot
yeah I'm addicted to the real time one. I rarely check my total view counts for each video. but I check my real time at least once per day and glance at my dashboard. the real time is the one I check most often though.

the one I learn the most from though is the audience retention charts on individual video's

Back