• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! OMG

Do you like ASMR?

• No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I reached 100 subscribers! I am super excited about it, and I can not wait to keep progressing. This last few months have been alot of work and learning, but it was worth it.
Congratulations for reaching your first 100 subscribers now you fully got the ball rolling.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ASMR Amour

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on 100! Already looks like you're well on your way to the 250 goal.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on 100 subs.
What is the current state of ASMR genre in? Is it thriving still?
Did the adpocolypse kill off a lot of channels?

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on 100 subs.
What is the current state of ASMR genre in? Is it thriving still?
Did the adpocolypse kill off a lot of channels?
It is still on the upswing it seems to me. It doesn't seem to be an overflooded genre like gaming channels. My channel is growing much faster than my gaming channel ever did. I'm not really sure how the adpocolypse affected the ASMR community because i didnt notice anyone talk about it in the ASMR community really.

Reactions: EVO
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is still on the upswing it seems to me. It doesn't seem to be an overflooded genre like gaming channels. My channel is growing much faster than my gaming channel ever did. I'm not really sure how the adpocolypse affected the ASMR community because i didnt notice anyone talk about it in the ASMR community really.
Mines is more than a gaming channel and I mainly share out my interests, personality and sense of humour it's growing quite fast now that because I've branded myself, I'm active on other people's channels and the bigger YouTubers out there and not only that editing you videos professionally attracts views but be your own version of yourself, be entertaining...

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! I am SO jealous – haha. I'll be there soon though! Keep up the good work. :)

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mines is more than a gaming channel and I mainly share out my interests, personality and sense of humour it's growing quite fast now that because I've branded myself, I'm active on other people's channels and the bigger YouTubers out there and not only that editing you videos professionally attracts views but be your own version of yourself, be entertaining...

Yeah I will admit my gaming channel wasn't all that unique but I was having fun with it when I did it. It was a fun hobby that wasn't going anywhere. Maybe eventually I will get back to that channel and run both.

Reactions: Liney Dampz ENT

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Although ASMR videos are definitely not my thing, It's great your tapping into small yet dedicated community. Congratulations on that sweet 3 digit figure, can go only grow from here.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Although ASMR videos are definitely not my thing, It's great your tapping into small yet dedicated community. Congratulations on that sweet 3 digit figure, can go only grow from here.
Yeah I understand it isn't for everyone, and I get why some people might think it's weird. It is helpful to tap into something early on like this, but I also really enjoy it too so its a double bonus :) thanks man !