• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! OMG

Do you like ASMR?

• No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on 100! Hopefully the growth picks up and I see another post from you in a few weeks saying you now have 200 subs!!!

Reactions: ASMR Amour

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your 100 Subscribers on you ASMR channel! Woot Woot!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on 100! Hopefully the growth picks up and I see another post from you in a few weeks saying you now have 200 subs!!!
Thank you! It seems the growth is picking up some, so it might not be super long before I make it to 200. I have alot to learn I feel like, and some things to decide to kind of idk narrow my focus more for my channel. It is just hard to choose only one area of asmr when I like it all lol[DOUBLEPOST=1522711465,1522711447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your 100 Subscribers on you ASMR channel! Woot Woot!
ThANKS! I love working on this channel so much :)

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! It seems the growth is picking up some, so it might not be super long before I make it to 200. I have alot to learn I feel like, and some things to decide to kind of idk narrow my focus more for my channel. It is just hard to choose only one area of asmr when I like it all lol[DOUBLEPOST=1522711465,1522711447][/DOUBLEPOST]
ThANKS! I love working on this channel so much :)
I found a lot more passion in my hobbies since i started youtubeing it opened a whole new door for me!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I found a lot more passion in my hobbies since i started youtubeing it opened a whole new door for me!
I agree. The passion I have for making videos has increased with working on this channel. And learning different editing techniques and idk it is alot of fun learning all this stuff I think. Plus I get to use this awesome camera I bought more recently haha

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree. The passion I have for making videos has increased with working on this channel. And learning different editing techniques and idk it is alot of fun learning all this stuff I think. Plus I get to use this awesome camera I bought more recently haha
yeah i had boughten a really nice mic before and i use it work now and monitor and all this other cool stuff haha brings a lot more passion into my life but also an adiction to analytics :p

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah i had boughten a really nice mic before and i use it work now and monitor and all this other cool stuff haha brings a lot more passion into my life but also an adiction to analytics :p
O yeah I have a nice mic from when I was doing a gaming channel. I look at my analytics too much probably, but it is so much fun to check it out and see how things progress over time. The real time one is addicting I have that up alot

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
O yeah I have a nice mic from when I was doing a gaming channel. I look at my analytics too much probably, but it is so much fun to check it out and see how things progress over time. The real time one is addicting I have that up alot
yeah I'm addicted to the real time one. I rarely check my total view counts for each video. but I check my real time at least once per day and glance at my dashboard. the real time is the one I check most often though.

the one I learn the most from though is the audience retention charts on individual video's