• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 Subscribers and 48 Million Views!

Congratulations mate. Hard work does pay off. 100k subs is also my dream. I hope to be joining you soon.

Amazing work! Congratulations!
Thanks so much for the continuous support![DOUBLEPOST=1489422754,1489422731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations mate. Hard work does pay off. 100k subs is also my dream. I hope to be joining you soon.
Thanks mate, best of luck to you![DOUBLEPOST=1489422784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Thats so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Thanks so much, glad to share it![DOUBLEPOST=1489422886][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, congrats. Amazing job and great inspiration:up2:
Thanks for the support! Glad I can provide an inspiration for something![DOUBLEPOST=1489422919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! I hope one day I can get to this milestone! this would be my main goal!
Thanks! Keep up the hard work, because anything's possible![DOUBLEPOST=1489422966][/DOUBLEPOST]
Huge congrats! It's always good to see someone hit that level. Happy creating!
Thanks much! It's always good to hear some support![DOUBLEPOST=1489423011][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow that's great! I cant wit till I get there but I have a long way to go.
Thanks for supporting! Keep working hard, because anything's a possibility![DOUBLEPOST=1489423106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats an amazing achievement, Im trying to grow my youtube channel right now and its growing faster than I expected. Thank you for your words of wisdom and maybe one day I'll get there :)
Thanks Samuel! Keep up the hard work, because growth on YouTube is usually exponential. You never know what the future holds in store!

I think almost everyone who starts a Youtube channel aims to reach that silver play button mark. Being realistic it might be something I never achieve but reading your "success story" almost makes me feel that even I could achieve that. Thank you for sharing and here is to getting one more zero added to the back of your sub total.

wow man im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jealous congratz!

Inspirational! Thanks so much for sharing not just the milestone but also the road you travelled to get there.
No problem, glad to share with everybody what worked![DOUBLEPOST=1489508647,1489508582][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think almost everyone who starts a Youtube channel aims to reach that silver play button mark. Being realistic it might be something I never achieve but reading your "success story" almost makes me feel that even I could achieve that. Thank you for sharing and here is to getting one more zero added to the back of your sub total.
That really means a lot. Best if luck to you too, anything's possible![DOUBLEPOST=1489508686][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow man im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jealous congratz!
Thanks Frank, I really appreciate it!

Back