• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 Subscribers and 48 Million Views!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello once again good people of YTTalk. I've been posting my channel's milestones on here since 700 subscribers. Back then, which was only a little over a year ago, I made the all-time goal to get 100,000 subscribers. I really never thought this was realistic as I was only getting a couple subscribers a day. But the only was I was ever going to get close was to try my hardest. I began uploading as many videos as I possibly could, because my philosophy was that I was that I would rather try and fail than not try and not even have a chance at reaching my goal. Soon, my channel reached 100 subscribers, then 500, then 1,000. Even though, at the time, I had 1,000 subscribers, I was only 1/100 to my goal. But I did notice that my growth was exponential, meaning that it basically continued to snowball. The more subscribers I had, the more I would gain per day. The same was true for views. And now, two years after I created my channel, it has finally reached 100,000 subscribers. This is truly surreal. Perhaps even more astounding is the fact that my videos have been viewed over 48 million times! I want to personally thank everyone in the YTTalk community who has shared their tips and strategies with me and helped me get to where I am today. My number one tip to starting YouTubers is to stay consistent. Persistence is the number one key. Now, my channel has gotten verified, meaning that there is a little check-mark next to my channel's name. Also, I hear that you get a Silver Play Button for reaching 100K subscribers. I will post pictures of it on here after receiving it! Another big thanks to all the helpful YTTalk users and all the support I've gotten on here. I hope everyone reading this has a great day!!! :)

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, thank you for posting this, honestly. Very good motivation for me with new channel. It's nice to read when someone is happy and share with others. Wish you 100000 subs plus in next month. Thank you for this positive post. Best regards

Reactions: ApexTV

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, thank you for posting this, honestly. Very good motivation for me with new channel. It's nice to read when someone is happy and share with others. Wish you 100000 subs plus in next month. Thank you for this positive post. Best regards
No problem, I truly appreciate the nice comment! best of luck to you too!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello once again good people of YTTalk. I've been posting my channel's milestones on here since 700 subscribers. Back then, which was only a little over a year ago, I made the all-time goal to get 100,000 subscribers. I really never thought this was realistic as I was only getting a couple subscribers a day. But the only was I was ever going to get close was to try my hardest. I began uploading as many videos as I possibly could, because my philosophy was that I was that I would rather try and fail than not try and not even have a chance at reaching my goal. Soon, my channel reached 100 subscribers, then 500, then 1,000. Even though, at the time, I had 1,000 subscribers, I was only 1/100 to my goal. But I did notice that my growth was exponential, meaning that it basically continued to snowball. The more subscribers I had, the more I would gain per day. The same was true for views. And now, two years after I created my channel, it has finally reached 100,000 subscribers. This is truly surreal. Perhaps even more astounding is the fact that my videos have been viewed over 48 million times! I want to personally thank everyone in the YTTalk community who has shared their tips and strategies with me and helped me get to where I am today. My number one tip to starting YouTubers is to stay consistent. Persistence is the number one key. Now, my channel has gotten verified, meaning that there is a little check-mark next to my channel's name. Also, I hear that you get a Silver Play Button for reaching 100K subscribers. I will post pictures of it on here after receiving it! Another big thanks to all the helpful YTTalk users and all the support I've gotten on here. I hope everyone reading this has a great day!!! :)
Wow that's amazing congratulations! Reading this was very inspiring. I've been on YouTube for 1 year now and I'm so so to 3,000 subscribers, I hope one day I will reach 100,000 subscribers. Good luck with reaching your next goal!

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow that's amazing congratulations! Reading this was very inspiring. I've been on YouTube for 1 year now and I'm so so to 3,000 subscribers, I hope one day I will reach 100,000 subscribers. Good luck with reaching your next goal!
Thanks, best of luck to you too! You never know what will happen! Cheers!

I suppose the next goal for me is a million!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

jdSenpai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I.ENVY.YOU. on a side note, congrats my dude! Road to gold button now for ya!

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on 2,200 subscribers! Keep up the great work and thanks for the support![DOUBLEPOST=1489169777,1489169727][/DOUBLEPOST]
I.ENVY.YOU. on a side note, congrats my dude! Road to gold button now for ya!
Thanks so much! Best of luck to you too!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Truly amazing. Enjoy the silver button

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is amazing! And I'm sure this inspires many creators to keep going! Congrats!

listed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Apextv well done. thats crazy amount of views and subs. your doing great