#1 Fan?

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
I've been doing YouTube for over a year now & I have seen people show me support no matter how small my channel is but I would like to hear if other YouTubers have a number one fan?

You know that one person who always watches your buck's,likes them and commet on them.If you do whwhat does it feel like?

I have a few regular commenters now. One lady in particular is really sweet and is always supportive. She's mostly active on the Facebook page though

There's an analytic for that on the dashboard. Shows who engage with your contents the most.

My cousin that I met like 1 year and a half ago is a big fan lol he found my videos and kept watching then we discovered we were cousins but he always watches and is always super excited when a new video comes out and when we see each other he gets all jumpy and happy. The othe is one of the kids that has karate with me and he is always asking when my next video is coming out! lol

I have a few people who post every time "this is most underrated channel " and compare it to underground bands before they break.

Yeah I have certain people who come back to all my new videos. It's awesome to have consistent support :)

I do have a couple people that always watch, comment, and like my videos no matter what they are! It is a great feeling and I enjoy it a lot. It makes me feel good for sure! :)

Back