#1 Fan?

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been doing YouTube for over a year now & I have seen people show me support no matter how small my channel is but I would like to hear if other YouTubers have a number one fan?

You know that one person who always watches your buck's,likes them and commet on them.If you do whwhat does it feel like?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have a few regular commenters now. One lady in particular is really sweet and is always supportive. She's mostly active on the Facebook page though

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's an analytic for that on the dashboard. Shows who engage with your contents the most.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have maybe 3 really dedicated fans who will always comment and a handful part-time fans who I'm happy enough with.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Where is this please?
As far as I know that was removed sometime in late 2015 or early 2016. I used to top 50 fans of the month video each month up until it was removed.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
My cousin that I met like 1 year and a half ago is a big fan lol he found my videos and kept watching then we discovered we were cousins but he always watches and is always super excited when a new video comes out and when we see each other he gets all jumpy and happy. The othe is one of the kids that has karate with me and he is always asking when my next video is coming out! lol

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I have a few people who post every time "this is most underrated channel " and compare it to underground bands before they break.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I have certain people who come back to all my new videos. It's awesome to have consistent support :)

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do have a couple people that always watch, comment, and like my videos no matter what they are! It is a great feeling and I enjoy it a lot. It makes me feel good for sure! :)