• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1/2 Way to Monetisation! 500 Subs in 3 Months :)

Nice dude - Are you half way there with the watchtime also?
196.9k minutes I think that's almost 3/4 with watchtime but please correct me if I'm wrong there. It's weird they ask for 4000 hours yet display in minutes. I have quite a few very long videos and I think that's really helped. I need to read up a bit more, I know it's a long process even after meeting criteria, there's a month waiting time but progress is being made :)

Congrats Sarahja! Can't wait to keep seeing your channel grow! I hope to one day be where you are now!
Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it and have no doubt you will get there too! I've been very active at promoting my channel and I think that's something that's really helped, it's very time consuming but well worth the reward :)

Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it and have no doubt you will get there too! I've been very active at promoting my channel and I think that's something that's really helped, it's very time consuming but well worth the reward :)
I agree! I'm starting to slowly, but I've had a few emergencies in life so I'm stuck between those and working at a new job :)

Back