• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1/2 Way to Monetisation! 500 Subs in 3 Months :)

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
That's totally insane! Amazing job with your channel it seems to be going the right direction and keep up the good work

Reactions: GrannyGamer

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice dude - Are you half way there with the watchtime also?

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice dude - Are you half way there with the watchtime also?
196.9k minutes I think that's almost 3/4 with watchtime but please correct me if I'm wrong there. It's weird they ask for 4000 hours yet display in minutes. I have quite a few very long videos and I think that's really helped. I need to read up a bit more, I know it's a long process even after meeting criteria, there's a month waiting time but progress is being made :)

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Congrats Sarahja! Can't wait to keep seeing your channel grow! I hope to one day be where you are now!

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats Sarahja! Can't wait to keep seeing your channel grow! I hope to one day be where you are now!
Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it and have no doubt you will get there too! I've been very active at promoting my channel and I think that's something that's really helped, it's very time consuming but well worth the reward :)

Reactions: Kevin hummel

Kevin hummel

GameCrafter117
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it and have no doubt you will get there too! I've been very active at promoting my channel and I think that's something that's really helped, it's very time consuming but well worth the reward :)
I agree! I'm starting to slowly, but I've had a few emergencies in life so I'm stuck between those and working at a new job :)