• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you Crown for getting this interview thread going. I really find it valuable as most here do and it's great motivation for people who are almost, if not, already at the end of their ropes. Keep pushing everyone, the road is not alway straight or smooth but if you continue on your path you will reach your goal eventually. Thanks Lightsen for sharing your journey, I wish you more fortune and enjoyment for the future!

Reactions: Lightsen and Crown

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you Crown for getting this interview thread going. I really find it valuable as most here do and it's great motivation for people who are almost, if not, already at the end of their ropes. Keep pushing everyone, the road is not alway straight or smooth but if you continue on your path you will reach your goal eventually. Thanks Lightsen for sharing your journey, I wish you more fortune and enjoyment for the future!
thank you so much, and I wish you the best also! :)

Reactions: Quick Question

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lovely read! Funny that I've actually seen your work before, but didn't really know the person behind it. Really nice to get to know you a bit more and it's very inspirational to see how you still love doing it after 11 years!

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Lovely read! Funny that I've actually seen your work before, but didn't really know the person behind it. Really nice to get to know you a bit more and it's very inspirational to see how you still love doing it after 11 years!
Thank you! :D

d4nve9a

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This story is one of Few! I believe everything is earned threw hoard work and perseverance. even if one of your videos goes viral it doesn't mean that your channel is gain loyal subscribers but we have to reach out as one person to another to gain a loyal viewer, thus building a community on you tube. I hope to hear more stories like this because it helps me stay focused on the right perspective.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i m very glad hear it can motivated the forum members....good job brother n thank u for your advice n your video very nice n clear.

Apcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Other
This is really inspiring!

My main project is a webcomic, I thought I would be able to make videos that go well alongside it but it's proving difficult. I've ended up moving off into other content and occasionally referencing the comic.

Do you think you would ever consider making other content while you're working on an animation in order to fill that gap in uploads?