YTtalk Cash and VIP Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually decided to purchase VIP..I want to get my content out there and expand my community that is really ours because everyone is special to me! :]

In the videos and channels section I seem to be able to buy posting there for 1 month with 25 YTtalk cash.
What are the regulations on this
Like how many threads a day/ bumps there
Pls answer soon! :)
Can I make a thread asking if theres no reply answer within a day?

Can I make a thread asking if theres no reply answer within a day?
You can't make a separate thread asking if there's reply, but you can reply to your original thread. Just note that many people don't reply in those sections or if they do, they reply on your actual video and not on here. But you might get some response. Lots of threads there and people can't get to everything :) I'll tag @Michael regarding if there's limits on bumps in the $25 tier

You can't make a separate thread asking if there's reply, but you can reply to your original thread. Just note that many people don't reply in those sections or if they do, they reply on your actual video and not on here. But you might get some response. Lots of threads there and people can't get to everything :) I'll tag @Michael regarding if there's limits on bumps in the $25 tier
Alright Thanks!
wait how do I tag a person? like in the text
and if they click a link does it just play the video or go to YT then play it so they see my channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back