Request [YTtalk cash - $10] 3D racing intro

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On my channel I do a lot of racing games but I have a minecraft intro. All I want is a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento racing a mclaren P1, with my name and/or logo appearing as the cars go by. if it is too difficult I can compromise the car types and if needed the 3d affect(though that affects payment) Plz tell me if you can do this I am so grateful. Thanks!

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Do you understand the time and work required to actually make a realistic car model? Your talking 3 hours minimum just to make the model and that is if its low poly... Not to mention the texture work and licensing required to legally profit off of such a project... My advice for you is to use game capture software to capture in game cinematics with those cars and pay an artist motion track text to them.

Reactions: GrgakGames

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not monetized right now, there would be no profit.

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I am not monetized right now, there would be no profit.
That is the problem.. You want what would likely be several thousands of dollars worth of work in real currency, for $10 YTCash....

I heavily suggest you do what I mentioned above.

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
honestly I would, but I would need to get the cars in a game that has at least similar ones, and have them be close to eachother. It would need to be a miracle.