YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Robot Elixir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Here's my two cents for generating new ideas…

- Check out the Trending tab on YT and do your own take on 'what's hot'
- Top 5 / top 10 lists (I've been meaning to do one myself)
- Comparisons or imaginary battles eg. this vs that

WiLLSATX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm, this is such a GREAT thread! Here are some of my ideas:
1. Do a "Draw My Life" video to show YouTubers who you are
2. 10 Random Things About Me
3. Some type of challenge like, "How many good deeds can I do in 1 hour" Challenge..
I've always wanted to do the "10 random things" video. Mine would have a twist to it though. Instead than listing things and talking about it in one set, I would take my camera and record on site as I'm doing this random things. For example: On my recent flight I recorded myself boarding the plane and saying how much I enjoy flying and how often I do it. It only took 5 seconds! Next, I'll go to a soccer match and will do the same. Once you put it all together in post it will look great and you'll get a well produced vid.

Reactions: Samantha McLean

AmcProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone have ideas of something i could do in my new vlog if you do please tell me i would really appreciate it!

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone have ideas of something i could do in my new vlog if you do please tell me i would really appreciate it!
I just did a video about a bucket list I made for myself in 2017. Maybe you could try that?

clairelouise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is such a great ideas :D im loving them

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Am not a gamer nor good for vlogging. But I do watch a lot of movies and I listen to lots of music. So is they any content I create from this two

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Instead of taking a picture everyday, you can also do a 1 sec video! I'm doing it for a couple of weeks now, and it's already amazing to see! It gives a little bit more movement to the video in the end.

Also, if you're vlogging:
- I'm now doing a one-month projects in which I try to do something new or nice every day. You can think of complimenting strangers on the street, learning origami and noting down ten positive things that day. I'm now halfway in and it's really nice, as it challenges you, but also keeps your spirit up.
- You can also do a one-month project in which you focus on one thing, like learning to play a guitar. You can give a weekly update or film everyday what you learned that day.
I love the sound of the One Month Challenge, I have had a Guitar for about 4 years now and Think I have touched it twice..... something with a challenge like this I have to film myself and pull my finger out to do it! Thats Great!

How did your challenge video turn out in the end? would love to see it![DOUBLEPOST=1522684040,1522683882][/DOUBLEPOST]
For Vloggers:
  • How to Survive - This can be for anything. You've done something in your life that you wish that you had a survival guide for. Make one yourself!
  • TBH... - Honesty is the best policy. What is something that you wish everyone knew? Or, if everyone you know has a misconception about you, clear it up with a video.
  • My Life in Seconds - Take a two second video every day for a month. Then compile it all into one huge video.
I hope this helps! :)
The Survival Guide video is fantastic and could be a great series of videos, and have a few guests and friends in the video to help you out too!!

A Survival Guide to buying a house and all the stuff that went wrong is a Video I could make after last year.... would more than likely last hours on end too!![DOUBLEPOST=1522684197][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've always wanted to do the "10 random things" video. Mine would have a twist to it though. Instead than listing things and talking about it in one set, I would take my camera and record on site as I'm doing this random things. For example: On my recent flight I recorded myself boarding the plane and saying how much I enjoy flying and how often I do it. It only took 5 seconds! Next, I'll go to a soccer match and will do the same. Once you put it all together in post it will look great and you'll get a well produced vid.
That right there is a great idea and would look great... a little video highlight with voice over for some bits too would be great! have you done one like this? would love to see it!