YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Suxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing you posted stood out to me as kind of like a sign friend. I play Minecraft. I even play with Pixelmon, and I love it. I have a passion for Minecraft Role Plays, and what you suggested is essentially that. I'm planning my own Pixelmon region that I'm going to, hopefully, create a role play over. Maybe I'll even create an RPG (I really want to). I've been thinking about this idea for awhile, and this just makes me think that maybe seeing this here is a sign that I should do so, even if the game of minecraft is a bit old.[DOUBLEPOST=1544031297,1544031243][/DOUBLEPOST]One thing you posted stood out to me as kind of like a sign friend. I play Minecraft. I even play with Pixelmon, and I love it. I have a passion for Minecraft Role Plays, and what you suggested is essentially that. I'm planning my own Pixelmon region that I'm going to, hopefully, create a role play over. Maybe I'll even create an RPG (I really want to). I've been thinking about this idea for awhile, and this just makes me think that maybe seeing this here is a sign that I should do so, even if the game of minecraft is a bit old.

untemos

Reaction score
I found that ideas are not really hard, the execution is the hard part usually. Video editing especially. What about you guys?

zindagikamaal

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Though I would post this here as I have no Idea where else to put it.

I notice alot people asking for Ideas on Videos to make and such, so I though why no make a place for everyone to post Ideas for everyone, and maybe even find someone to record with in the process?

I posted this on another forum and everyone overlooked it as it seems all they care about is there own stuff and thats it!

I know there are a few diffrenet types of channels here so I will try and reach you all, but please feel free to add and hopefully help this grow, as I think it could help spark a good idea with people.

Few Ideas I have off the top of my head;

GAMING

WWE 2K15 - MyCareer Mode -

- Rather than posting full matches and everything else in between, edit it like it was a WWE Produced DVD of your Career, So highlights, Key Wins, Key / Best matches and Feuds, may make the video easier to watch, alot of dead videow ill be cut out, and could make for a interesting series that you can carry over into other sports games (FIFA Career where you only play as one player ETC)

MineCraft - Pixelmon -
- Now, I have never played Minecraft on the PC, only PS3 / 4 and Vita, so no idea how easy this would be, or if you would need loads of people to do it, but I have noticed PixelMon, and it looks fun, would be good if a Group of YouTubers Play Pixelmon, and edit it like it was theTV Show, complete with Mini Story, Humor, acted out Scenes and such like that, could be great I think if done right.

GTA V -
- Now I Know this is done alot, But Film Scenes in GTA V, I have seen it before, and it looks great, there are plenty of films that could be done.

Another for GTA, Bowling -
- Everyone remembers how great GTA IV Was, always going Bowling, or getting a phone call for it.... well, a Group of People stand on the run way, and a Plane / Helicopter or someone that has just jumped out of one acts as the bowling ball, and see how many people he can knock down by crashing into them

VLOG

Picture a day for a year -

This could be a good video for a 1st of Jan seeing in the new year, all it requires is you take a picture of yourself everyday for a year, either in the same pose, or different poses, different backgrounds and such, the video could be a quick minute or so, Or you can drag it out longer and record a nice voice over on it, talking about your year, how it went, the good, the bad.... goals for next year ETC.

Week in Review -
Everyone has a phone, so record little moments of your week, put them together, and voice over it, or however you want to do it, and just talk about your week, the good and the bad, work, life, whatever, a nice video to upload for a Sunday, and the best thing is, after the year is up, reuse the footage and do a Year in review, takes little to no effort, and can be used as a visual diary if anything, and takes hardly any setting up to do, and wont seem as time consuming as your other videos (Set up time ETC)

So far I have put up two different channel types, I will add more, and I hope this helps people, and people help each other with ideas, I'm sure between everyone here, some great ideas are to be had, and maybe even a few collabs and such

Im sure you people have more ideas, its good to share, I plan on doing a few of the above, but the more people that do it the better, more ideas, and more so, get this place feeling like a Community
I really loved your advice and ideas. Learned a lot of new ways and ideas to keep the audience actively engaged with your videos rather than boring them. Keep up the good work.