YouTube Video ideas for everybody

MargaretsJourney

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Instead of taking a picture everyday, you can also do a 1 sec video! I'm doing it for a couple of weeks now, and it's already amazing to see! It gives a little bit more movement to the video in the end.

Also, if you're vlogging:
- I'm now doing a one-month projects in which I try to do something new or nice every day. You can think of complimenting strangers on the street, learning origami and noting down ten positive things that day. I'm now halfway in and it's really nice, as it challenges you, but also keeps your spirit up.
- You can also do a one-month project in which you focus on one thing, like learning to play a guitar. You can give a weekly update or film everyday what you learned that day.

Lavinia Lahrese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm, this is such a GREAT thread! Here are some of my ideas:
1. Do a "Draw My Life" video to show YouTubers who you are
2. 10 Random Things About Me
3. Some type of challenge like, "How many good deeds can I do in 1 hour" Challenge..

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To elleelletalk, that is a really cool idea! Is this thing closed or is it possible to join? :S
If it is closed, please comment if someone is interested in starting another collab series :)

KikoFarakiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Video Game reviews are what I love doing. I love bashing video games with a stick (figuratively) and see what falls out. Often, bad game mechanics or overused mechanics.
I'm very bias in my reviews, but I do my best to avoid gamers from wasting their money on "cash cow" games.
wanna do this with you

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Instead of taking a picture everyday, you can also do a 1 sec video! I'm doing it for a couple of weeks now, and it's already amazing to see! It gives a little bit more movement to the video in the end.

Also, if you're vlogging:
- I'm now doing a one-month projects in which I try to do something new or nice every day. You can think of complimenting strangers on the street, learning origami and noting down ten positive things that day. I'm now halfway in and it's really nice, as it challenges you, but also keeps your spirit up.
- You can also do a one-month project in which you focus on one thing, like learning to play a guitar. You can give a weekly update or film everyday what you learned that day.
THIS . YOU . ARE AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing this i loooove the vlogging ideas! HUGS to you random stranger :D

Jake103

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks hey I'm posting a gta video and I need actors for xbox one for something can I get actors on this forum or no its basically a gta machinima

ReadingZoneTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually recently started a project called diffcollab which I refer to as a "collective collaboration" project.

-The diffcollab channel posts prompt videos to inspire people to post videos on their own channel.
-Then people can choose to film/edit/upload on their own channel, using the word "diffcollab" in the title of the video so it becomes searchable
-The video is shared in the comments of the prompt video on the diffcollab channel so that people can find it

Thus far, the prompt videos are only my ideas because the project is pretty small, but eventually, if the project picks up, they'll be submitted by people from all over the world.

To share some of the ideas:

So far I've only posted two prompts:
-Would you want YouTube to be your job?
-If you could buy a life skill (like drawing, or running fast) what would you buy?

Future ideas that have been floating around my head:
-[blank] is what I do best
-Toilet paper fashion show challenge
etc!
What a wonderful Idea. Very original. Great job.

TheGIngerQueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For Vloggers:
  • How to Survive - This can be for anything. You've done something in your life that you wish that you had a survival guide for. Make one yourself!
  • TBH... - Honesty is the best policy. What is something that you wish everyone knew? Or, if everyone you know has a misconception about you, clear it up with a video.
  • My Life in Seconds - Take a two second video every day for a month. Then compile it all into one huge video.
I hope this helps! :)

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
As I am an actor, I sometimes take great speeches from the past, not copywriter, and perform them as if I was the character. I also have a video, "Acting secrets revealed.

Reactions: TheBalboaShow

TheBalboaShow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
WOW Reading these video ideas are amazing
Lol yesterday i went to the Cinema and had an idea of touching the cinema Screen so guess what i did