YouTube Video ideas for everybody

scHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is a cool thread and i can see you took some time out of your day to help others including me. Thanks man :)

Benie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Video Game reviews are what I love doing. I love bashing video games with a stick (figuratively) and see what falls out. Often, bad game mechanics or overused mechanics.
I'm very bias in my reviews, but I do my best to avoid gamers from wasting their money on "cash cow" games.

Reactions: KikoFarakiko

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I was thinking it could be slightly humorous to react to my older videos. (not the whole video but bits and pieces put together) A few good ideas why this would make sense.

1. You could potentially increase views on your older videos if you put annotations at the end of the reaction video to those old videos
2. You could show your subscribers who might have subscribed later on in your YouTube life your older videos to show them how you have improved. I've improved lots since I started mine.

Coki Talk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually recently started a project called diffcollab which I refer to as a "collective collaboration" project.

-The diffcollab channel posts prompt videos to inspire people to post videos on their own channel.
-Then people can choose to film/edit/upload on their own channel, using the word "diffcollab" in the title of the video so it becomes searchable
-The video is shared in the comments of the prompt video on the diffcollab channel so that people can find it

Thus far, the prompt videos are only my ideas because the project is pretty small, but eventually, if the project picks up, they'll be submitted by people from all over the world.

To share some of the ideas:

So far I've only posted two prompts:
-Would you want YouTube to be your job?
-If you could buy a life skill (like drawing, or running fast) what would you buy?

Future ideas that have been floating around my head:
-[blank] is what I do best
-Toilet paper fashion show challenge
etc!
I actually like this idea though, i checked out all of your videos and i like all the content keep it up. you got me subscribed lol

DBU

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually recently started a project called diffcollab which I refer to as a "collective collaboration" project.

-The diffcollab channel posts prompt videos to inspire people to post videos on their own channel.
-Then people can choose to film/edit/upload on their own channel, using the word "diffcollab" in the title of the video so it becomes searchable
-The video is shared in the comments of the prompt video on the diffcollab channel so that people can find it

Thus far, the prompt videos are only my ideas because the project is pretty small, but eventually, if the project picks up, they'll be submitted by people from all over the world.

To share some of the ideas:

So far I've only posted two prompts:
-Would you want YouTube to be your job?
-If you could buy a life skill (like drawing, or running fast) what would you buy?

Future ideas that have been floating around my head:
-[blank] is what I do best
-Toilet paper fashion show challenge
etc!
What a fantastic idea. You've definitely got a sub in me, and I hope to respond to some of your future diffcollab videos!

KITKATPLAYS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Brilliant ideas, they may be small ideas but they have helped me a lot. Cheers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Funny moments, highlights and fails are rare to been seen on games such as Terraria or MC, especially a whole series dedicated to it which I do on my channel. Check it out if this interests you haha, it's a concept I think is pretty good.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This challenge looks nice and interesting, is it still ongoing?

Because it would be nice if we could keep it up :3

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That first one on the WWE 2k15 game was golden!

malen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This thread helped me a lot. Thanks for the ideas guys! :D