YouTube turns my facecam RED?

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys!

It's been a while since I posted here, but I've recently redone my entire setup and I'm back attempting to keep a daily upload schedule for as long as possible.

But for my problem, please help! I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 to beautifully color correct my facecam and after rendering it looks pretty damn good. However, after uploading it to YouTube, my face goes from a natural color to nearly full tomato.

Is there anybody else with this problem? Are there any fixes to it? I find it hard to find a solution for this problem, so perhaps you guys could help me out.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

James

Kevinsmak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have a solution sorry.

I will say I'm having a similar issue though. I run a green screen with lighting on both sides of me through OBS Stuidio and it looks like I have really bad sunburn. Hopefully someone knows how to fix these issues.

Reactions: ProjectJamesify

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
That's really odd... could you post of a photo of your export settings? And what resolution are you recording in with your facecam? :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi guys!

It's been a while since I posted here, but I've recently redone my entire setup and I'm back attempting to keep a daily upload schedule for as long as possible.

But for my problem, please help! I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 to beautifully color correct my facecam and after rendering it looks pretty damn good. However, after uploading it to YouTube, my face goes from a natural color to nearly full tomato.

Is there anybody else with this problem? Are there any fixes to it? I find it hard to find a solution for this problem, so perhaps you guys could help me out.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

James

I've moved your thread to the editing / recording forum. :)

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have a solution sorry.

I will say I'm having a similar issue though. I run a green screen with lighting on both sides of me through OBS Stuidio and it looks like I have really bad sunburn. Hopefully someone knows how to fix these issues.
I think lowering the saturation should work for you! My problem lies with the actual uploading to YouTube.

That's really odd... could you post of a photo of your export settings? And what resolution are you recording in with your facecam? :)
Will do that tomorrow, sorry but I have no time now :c

I've moved your thread to the editing / recording forum. :)
Whoops, sorry about that and thanks :)

Reactions: Crown

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw your latest video and you didn't look like a tomato to me xD
Haha I appreciate that, thanks buddy!

But lo and behold, the difference. On the left is the VLC media player file on my hard drive, on the right YouTube. What is this massive difference and how can I prevent it from happening?

It looks like it has something to do with VLC not having enough saturation and YouTube over-saturating the image...

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha I appreciate that, thanks buddy!

But lo and behold, the difference. On the left is the VLC media player file on my hard drive, on the right YouTube. What is this massive difference and how can I prevent it from happening?

It looks like it has something to do with VLC not having enough saturation and YouTube over-saturating the image...
Yes, do see the difference. However, i'm sure you could agree that Youtube's Version looks better overall? Maybe lowering the saturation further on VLC would fix it?

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It kinda varies between videos though, I'm not sure what's going on. Oh well, thanks tho! c:

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys it's still happening and it's really bothering me. For some reason YouTube keeps making my videos super red, even my friends are starting to notice is.

Anybody else with this problem? Probably not... Typical... But please help me! Thanks :c