Youtube Streamer playing Pokémon GO witnesses murder and gets fired from Uber job

Shawn Monge

Hey I don't know if anyone has heard this, but this streamer AlexRamiGaming has been blowing up playing Pokémon while driving for Uber. He witnessed a murder while driving, and within a few hours was fired from his Uber job, because trollers contacted Uber and complained about him, they also contacted the local police and said he had hit people with his car, or even killed people. Scarce made a video about him yesterday. People have been donating to him, and I also made a petition to Uber that I posted on his videos. If you don't know him, check him out, and maybe donate and/or sign the petition.

So let me get this right, the guy played and streamed Pokemon go whilst working and therefore got complaints about him so lost his job? Even if they were trolls etc he should have been working and yet streamed Pokemon go and yet we are meant to donate to him for this? Am I missing something?
Yes, he only played the game when he wasn't busy picking someone up. When he got a call, he would stop playing, and turn off the mic but leave the stream going, and asked if anyone wanted to be a part of the stream and some people did, and when they did he would turn on the mic, and they had a blast talking to people on the stream. Even when this happened, he wasn't playing the game while he was working.

Yes, he only played the game when he wasn't busy picking someone up. When he got a call, he would stop playing, and turn off the mic but leave the stream going, and asked if anyone wanted to be a part of the stream and some people did, and when they did he would turn on the mic, and they had a blast talking to people on the stream. Even when this happened, he wasn't playing the game while he was working.
Take all fanboyism out of this and look at it. He wasn't fully concentrated and had an app on his phone running not only while working, but whilst driving. If he had a case he should file for grounds of wrongful dismissal. All this is though is a very succesful publicity stunt.

Reactions: RBG
Take all fanboyism out of this and look at it. He wasn't fully concentrated and had an app on his phone running not only while working, but whilst driving. If he had a case he should file for grounds of wrongful dismissal. All this is though is a very succesful publicity stunt.
I see, I can't say you're wrong in saying that, just seeing if people heard about it, and what they're opinions are.

I watched the reply and it struck me as incredibly fake. In that situation I would have shut all my stuff off asap and called the police while hightailing it out of there.

I watched the reply and it struck me as incredibly fake. In that situation I would have shut all my stuff off asap and called the police while hightailing it out of there.
Rational thought is only a hindsight kind of mentality. Stunt or no, Pokemon is life.

Back