YouTube Rewind 2018

Juan Miguel

Reaction score
Possible Title: YouTube Rewind (This is 2018)

This video is now principal production today.

You can post updates (photos/videos) on YouTube Rewind 2018 Shoot.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
wait what? What's going on? Where do you post? What exactly is being posted? Is this your project or are you talking about the inevitable Youtube created Youtube Rewind 2018 that will happen come December?

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you’re talking about. Are you talking abut the new YouTube rewind thats coming up? Or submitting videos and photos for YouTube rewind?

Reactions: Nicekid76

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Perhaps you should introduce your self first? plus a sample? People don't just give away to anyone asking footage or photos :p

(Welcome! :) )

edit: A ytalk edition Rewind by the way it would be a cool idea... I wolder if Crown and EVO would be (kindly) forced to provide a selfie or channel info :D :p

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
A ytalk edition Rewind by the way it would be a cool idea... I wolder if Crown and EVO would be (kindly) forced to provide a selfie or channel info :D :p
That's what I thought they might be referring too. That could be cool!

Hmm I might reach out to the YTtalk Staff. Like ask @Crown if we could allow people use the YTtalk logo and do something cool with it in a video that would be mashed up to music (copyright free music of course).

I would love to edit something like that. And it might be a good idea to release it either before or right after the Official YouTube Rewind video is release to "tent pole" (though I hate that word)

Reactions: Courtney Candice

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would love to edit something like that.
I dunno for Yttalk, many people, many revisions, lots of (not available) time to be spent.
If you can do it, it will be really nice!
Anyway, guess you can do one for you for a start.

This year seems that is gonna be full of Rewinds plus the new "Premiere" feature.
23:59 on December the 31st maybe Youtube will go down from traffic and scheduled Rewinds :D

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I dunno for Yttalk, many people, many revisions, lots of (not available) time to be spent.
Could be something like:
  • Everyone has until December 1st to submit videos.
  • Anything submitted after Dec 1st is not guaranteed to make it into the final video.
  • Video must be submitted as an Unlisted YouTube Video on Youtube on your main channel.
  • Video can be a maximum of 15 second. 1 Video per channel.
  • Videos may have to be trimmed or shown in collage if a lot of videos are submitted.
  • Must / strongly suggest using the YTtalk logo in your video.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to help you edit something like that, I am always looking for cool new types of ways to edit!