YouTube payment currency

#RotimiJnr

Reaction score
Hello, if I live in a mother country like Nigeria, and I meet the requirements for getting let's say 20 dollars, will YouTube pay me in dollars or will they use the exchange rate to pay me

hayaanda

Reaction score
Woow one of my country friend, am happy to see you here. To receive money here in Nigeria When you reach your payment therehold which is $100, You can received you money to your Domiciliary here in Nigeria or Your Savings Naira Account, If you are recieving to you Domiciliary account you will get it in Dollar so you can withdraw from there and change from Aboki (Bureau De Change)

Reactions: #RotimiJnr

#RotimiJnr

Reaction score
Ahh thank you very much. I've been looking for a fellow citizen. Can we talk put of Herr please I have some more questions

hayaanda

Reaction score
Okay, If you have any other Question You can ask if i have the reply to it i will help and reply, Go on bro

#RotimiJnr

Reaction score
Great, firstly please could you drop a Facebook contact so I can talk more often and Now for my question (s). so you are saying that YouTube will ask me for the details of this domiciliary account and if I meet the standard they pay in dollars. Well I saw something about tax and I'm not really sure what it was do u have any idea

hayaanda

Reaction score
Which Adsense are you using? Are you using USA Adsense? or Nigeria?

If you are using Nigeria Adsense you don't need any Tax id.

Also about the facebook Details am not sure if I can share details here in this forum, cause i dont want to get banned

#RotimiJnr

Reaction score
Oh OK sorry about the contact stuff. I'm still new Here,don't know all the rules.Let's start all over. OK I now know that YouTube can pay in dollars even from here in Nigeria. Now please can u brief me on how to go about the AdSense thing.because I didn't understand what u mean by Nigeria AdSense​

hayaanda

Reaction score
Kindly Give me a Brief about you channel

When do you register the youtube channel:

How many view do you have totally

Have you gotten adsense approve already?

the link to your channel is not well set, i should have check that view .

#RotimiJnr

Reaction score
This channel you see actually has nothing yet. Its something I want to start in December so I'm just gathering information now.No videos. No views.no AdSense account yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1502232911,1502232774][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry abeg you know how glo connection always messes up.that's why the messages come in slowly

hayaanda

Reaction score
Okay, all you have to do is that you have created a nice videos and upload to your channel,
Minimum View required before you qulify for Adsense monetization is 10000 views,
after you get the 10000 view you apply for the adsense account, then youtube team will reviwed. after the review you will get a mail if your channel as been approved on not.

my advice for you is that if you want to start youtube dont think about money.
work on how to grow your channel the views, then you can later think on the monetzation

If you think about the money, you might want to quit early. use youtube and create videos as Hobbies (What you like doing) then later come think of money.[DOUBLEPOST=1502233534,1502233401][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright I also use Glo too,

You can contact me through the Facebook Facebook Logo you see below my post, I will be out of here anytime from now

Reactions: Game_Walkthroughs