YouTube Monetization Application disapproved need help

Lenux1988

Reaction score
My application for YouTube monetization disapproved for the reason that I uploaded reused content.But I don't know which of my video contain reused content because all of my video was originally created by me.
Is anyone who can help me how to solve this?.
Screenshot_2020-07-07-14-57-24-80.jpg Sorry.I'm newbie here.
Here's my Youtube channel: UniversalClips4You

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Several things stands out with your channel.

1st. You have 3700 views and 1000+ subscribers? I assume you sub4sub?
2nd. All your watch time comes from NCS? You took their music and didn't do anything with it. You can't expect to be paid money for reuploading no copyright music in a non-meaningful way.

TWIVTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel is really fishy. 3.5k views on your top video with 0 likes and 0 comments. There are 2 likes on your whole channel and you have over 1k subs. My channel with 840 subs has nearly 4,000. Plus 3.5k views and 1k subs are very high, usually to get that much on a good channel with high engagement you would need around 100k views. Perhaps make it less obvious you do not have a genuine audience or try to grow one before requesting monetization.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I watched your 2 most recent videos. They were both gaming videos with no commentary. Youtube doesn't consider that to be original content. YouTube wants to build a community. It wants interaction between creators and viewers. None of your videos provide that.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
They were both gaming videos with no commentary. .
Yep, that is the reason and the sub4sub would not have helped you either.
Screen recordings of game play with any added value is just reusing gameplay and can not longer be monetized.

Reactions: Crown