Request YouTube Intro and Outro [Free]

TheTrippleAShot

Reaction score
Hey,

I decided to create a youtube channel. I have already edited a video which is waiting to be uploaded but just then I realized I needed an intro/outro. I was wondering if anyone could make me an intro and outro for free. I would give you the credits in the description and thank you at the end of my next video. I would like it to be made in Sony Vegas, After Effects or Cinema 4D. I want it to be original and not an intro where the name is flipping and spinning as I find it a bit obnoxious. The outro can simply just me thanks for watching see you in the next one. I am a gaming channel. I might come off rude and greedy but I saw a moderator on another post saying to be as descriptive as possible.

Any questions feel free to contact me on Skype or Email
Email: thetrippleashot@gmail.com

The YouTube channel linked will not show up with my YouTube channel because I have not uploaded any content due to me not having an intro and outro. Hope someone can :).

Thanks for Reading,

TheTrippleAShot

skateman78

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I am a youtuber and I saw this comment of yours and see that you need an intro! I figured out this website I saw that is called panzoid and there are some free intros there that you can download! If you need any help, you can go to my channel and search up "How to create an intro and put it at the start of your video" I hope that video will help you