YouTube hates me!

No the text originally says "forever alone", but its suppose to show for 3 seconds, but it instead just flashes

What format are you rendering the final video in?
Its either a rendering error or a codec error. Youtube can't actually edit your video. The worst that youtube can ever do is decrease the quality upon upload due to the compression algorithms it adopts.

Ok, if I get this right this time:

You edited a video, added text to the video, it's supposed to show for 3 seconds, but just flash for a split second when viewed on YouTube?
That's not impossible to change with coding, but I don't think YouTube has the ability to do that. The only way that could happen, is if YouTube accidentally sped up that specific part of your video, and only for exactly those seconds, when encoding it to their format. Not impossible, but in the 0.0000000000001% chance of likelihood.

Things to check:
Check the video on your hard drive. If no problems, move on to the next point.
The rest of your video is fine? If no problems, move on to the next point.
Is the video in a normal and recommended codec for use on YouTube? If no problems, move on to the next point.
Make sure that you uploaded the correct video to YouTube.

Again, what you're saying is of an extremely small chance to happen. Infinitely tiny.

Youtube is specifically picking you out to mess with! That's not very nice of them! Maybe you could try to make it longer than 3 seconds then it may stay up longer during the video?

Youtube is specifically picking you out to mess with! That's not very nice of them! Maybe you could try to make it longer than 3 seconds then it may stay up longer during the video?
well the thing is, the picture that i put the text on still shows for 3 seconds, its just the text that is sped up

and happens at around 0:20

Ok, get what you mean now. That's not something that can happen on YouTube. YouTube can't go in and edit one selective part of the image in your video. The rest of the still frame holds fine. Sorry, dunno what went wrong, but it's not on YouTube's end of things. It's just not possible.

Back