Gaijillionaire
I've got a yen for being in Japan!
you can’t say YouTube doesn’t care about small channels. Or least I can’t. Not anymore. Woke up to being mentioned on YouTube gaming’s twitter page!
I don’t knowwhat gets you there but the way the messages are written it’s clear my a person who is watching the videos. So who know what goes into the selection process.
It’s not a victory lap here. Just a way to let you know it could happen to you! I will come back in a few days and explain what effects this had on the video and channel.
I don’t knowwhat gets you there but the way the messages are written it’s clear my a person who is watching the videos. So who know what goes into the selection process.
It’s not a victory lap here. Just a way to let you know it could happen to you! I will come back in a few days and explain what effects this had on the video and channel.
Don't forget about us haha!
I had kind of the same thing happening with one of my videos about the school system tweeted out to a lot of followers... Gained a lot of subs instantly. Also had one of my videos shown on a bigger channel in the same niche. No doubt these kind of things gives you a boost and keep the motivation up