Youtube Doesn't Care About Smaller Channels

KGATV

YASSS
I found myself on iJustine's channel, trying to figure out what mine is going to look like when the change comes... and I saw something. Something that I can't stand. Another reason why I think YouTube doesn't care about smaller channels... Because now they are advertising popular channels on YOUR channel. -.- It's going to get harder and harder to be noticed on YouTube now.

2ag5kxl.jpg

I agree completely man... but I doubt anyone that complains will change what Youtube will do lol.
I know any complains won't change YouTube's mind on the layout, or anything else that they do. I honestly don't see why there is a "Send Feedback" button, obviously they don't read any of the feedback. They probably don't even receive it, it's probably broken like the rest of youtube lol.

I just hate how all they focus on is the bigger channels. YouTube is getting greedier by the minute. One day YouTube will die and everyone will move on to something else.

I found myself on iJustine's channel, trying to figure out what mine is going to look like when the change comes... and I saw something. Something that I can't stand. Another reason why I think YouTube doesn't care about smaller channels... Because now they are advertising popular channels on YOUR channel. -.- It's going to get harder and harder to be noticed on YouTube now.

2ag5kxl.jpg
This is so true YouTube are being selfish they just care about money and advertising big channels to get more money.

I know any complains won't change YouTube's mind on the layout, or anything else that they do. I honestly don't see why there is a "Send Feedback" button, obviously they don't read any of the feedback. They probably don't even receive it, it's probably broken like the rest of youtube lol.

I just hate how all they focus on is the bigger channels. YouTube is getting greedier by the minute. One day YouTube will die and everyone will move on to something else.

I know, and honestly some of the most enjoyment I get is opening my channel and seeing all these pictures and my background etc, all that will be stripped from us Youtubers that care about that stuff.

Its true :( And youtube wont listen to our complains anyway so there is nothing we can do bout that :( Just keep advertising aand make good quality content and u will come there eventually ;) But yea its hard to get noticed these days but also bcoz there also millions of channels who do the same as yu :(

Just FYI before all of you guys get into a big anti-YouTube circlejerk again : Sometime, and to me more often than not, you get "Similar Channels" at the "Popular Channels" emplacement , I already saw a couple 3-5k subscribers promoted beside Ijustine's channel.

Also if you rely on promoting yourself on YouTube as the only source of traffic to get your channel known, again, you're doing it wrong. It won't change anything that now they promote big channels, you won't get even less view that you were getting in the first place, that's complaining for nothing.

OF COURSE they're gonna focus on bigger channels AND OF COURSE it's motivated by money, they're a f*****g company. I mean what, since today you discovered YouTube wasn't a f*****g charity?

I mean I'm sorry but people like you gets me on my nerves , as much as you would love to think that YouTube is some god-like Illuminati entity b******t, it's not a very profitable company yet, hosting all those videos takes a crazy amount of money that they pain to get back from advertising, what you're saying is essentially : "f*****g YouTube, I just hate how they only focus on people that will help them stay in business , f**k them". Also if that was the case , they wouldn't write guides for upcoming YouTube stars like the awesome YouTube playbook that essentially tells you how to act on YouTube in order to get noticed. Stop laying on your a** and get working on your videos instead of complaining about "the man" like a 15 year old.

Never got that angry on this forum, again i'm sorry, it's just this type of comments that gets me on my nerves.

Back