Other YouTube Comedy Gameshow

Ok, thankyou to everyone who is interested. Because there are so many of you we will be making an audition info video. If you want to be in the show you will have to audition by submitting your best video as a video response. This video will be out soon. I will send you all a message on YouTube when it's out. Also, if you have Skype please leave your username in the comments so we can communicate easier :D

Hello my name is gabe and i am a youtube commentator and i would love to be on the show please contact me thorough Youtube or twitter i would really love to be on the show check my channel out to see i meet the requirements
thank you

Ok, thankyou to everyone who is interested. Because there are so many of you we will be making an audition info video. If you want to be in the show you will have to audition by submitting your best video as a video response. This video will be out soon. I will send you all a message on YouTube when it's out. Also, if you have Skype please leave your username in the comments so we can communicate easier :D
My skype - cptcrunch11103

Back