Other YouTube Comedy Gameshow

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys! About 6 months ago a couple of other youtubers and I hosted a gameshow on my channel (DemonDill). We had 6 contestants on the show and every 2 weeks there would be a video topic/challenge for the contestants to complete and send in before the deadline of 2 weeks. The gameshow was called SKULLAVEEN, it was horror themed and we had some awesome videos/contestants.

Now in 2013, we are hosting another YouTube Gameshow. This time the theme is comedy. We are looking for 8-10 contestants who can make a comedy video related to the topic/challenge every 2 weeks! Also, for the winner, There is prizes!!! So if anyone is interested in a new comedy gameshow leave your youtube channel name in the comments below and I will PM you with more details :D

By the way as well as prizes to be one, you will get a ton load of new subscribers and views because for the audience to vote, they must be subscribed to every contestant. So, if every contestant had 1,000 subscribers that's 10,000 new subscribers for you for just participating on the show! :D

ok, You got my attention I wanna hear some more about this when I return from school, but I'm definately Interested

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
THIS IS A COMEDY THEMED GAMESHOW. GAMING VIDEOS ARE ALLOWED BUT THEY MAY BE DIFFICULT AS IT MAY BE HARD TO MAKE GAMING VIDEOS THAT RELATE TO THE TOPIC/CHALLENGE. SO PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.

Back