Youtube Botters.

Why would you bot your views? You won't accomplish anything in that way... Weird people these days.
Btw, saw a couple of videos yesterday, around 5 vids, had 8k views and 2 likes oh and also not a single comment... Weirdddd

Why would you bot your views? You won't accomplish anything in that way... Weird people these days.
Btw, saw a couple of videos yesterday, around 5 vids, had 8k views and 2 likes oh and also not a single comment... Weirdddd
Very Very weird... lol maybe all those 8k didnt have youtube account who knows lol. But the situation is sad because u saw a channel and uts social blade said one day it had gained 2 subs and the next day it show up by 315 and they views shot up By 24. I knew automatically he was botting lol

Very Very weird... lol maybe all those 8k didnt have youtube account who knows lol. But the situation is sad because u saw a channel and uts social blade said one day it had gained 2 subs and the next day it show up by 315 and they views shot up By 24. I knew automatically he was botting lol

Haha some people I just dont understand.

Is it possible that some friends could give false hope and give view boost to a channel?
Like mine, some of my vids clearly have nothing (3 views... yes embarrassing) while my recent hentai ones attracted MANY QUIET viewers (with almost no ratings). Oh yeah and I got an email saying that a subscriber doesn't have an account yet... wtf?
Can somebody explain that mystery? Is it like in p**n when videos have like 200k views and just 2 comments?

Back