YouTube are putting views back

I never asked for this role.
Maybe you should have thought about that before you started throwing your views around so wantonly, not caring about the outcome... It's like you made these video's for your own pleasure and then just expected people to view them and deal with what came from it..

Sorry I shouldn't attack you , but I have viewed many of your video's and now I am stuck with the view that came from it, and you haven't even bothered to say hi.

I put my views out to pasture at a view farm. Sometimes a predator comes during the night and snacks on them. When that happens, I just tell the other views that they have to learn to defend themselves better or big bad youtube will gobble them up. Way easier than keeping constant watch over them.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you started throwing your views around so wantonly, not caring about the outcome... It's like you made these video's for your own pleasure and then just expected people to view them and deal with what came from it..

Sorry I shouldn't attack you , but I have viewed many of your video's and now I am stuck with the view that came from it, and you haven't even bothered to say hi.
Look. I'm a man ok, I have NEEDS. I can't be expected to just throw my life away when those needs have an unexpected result, let youtube take care of my views, that's the SITE'S job, I'm a MAN, I hunt and gather.

I put my views out to pasture at a view farm. Sometimes a predator comes during the night and snacks on them. When that happens, I just tell the other views that they have to learn to defend themselves better or big bad youtube will gobble them up. Way easier than keeping constant watch over them.
And I bet you have some tough views unlike john's pampered little sissy views who get everything they want when they throw a tantrum.

WOW i think i will leave now lol
(quick note.........would be nice to have right amount of views back on my channel.that is all bye )

They're putting views back?!? I just noticed to finally got 480 of my views taken away from YouTube yesterday when I checked socialblade and VSX this morning >.< (I didn't even know that people watched my stuff on mobile devices)

Back