#Youtube affiliate related questions.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how do i optimize my adsense, youtube partnership and everything that i need so i can earn the optimum amount of money based on my videos.
"Optimization" is something to do with your video tags and how to reference them in the search engine or what so called SEO = Search Engine Optimization whereas "Adsense" is a google platform that show/calculated your ads earnings in your website/blog/youtube. It was fundamentally used to place ads on websites.

You need to optimize your videos by using the correct video tags in such a way that bring views (high traffic) to your channel and hence more ads and revenue. SEO is a big and interesting subject in which you can learn and gain experience. Everyone needs to read and improve the knowledge step by step until he understand it very well.

Reactions: Super Pawsitive

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
^This.

I actually made a thread on how to SEO your title, tags, and description. Which are the factors that really tell YouTube what your video is. The only other factor to SEO is watch time and audience retention. Which, I don't get into here, though it's pretty helpful if you don't know how to tag poop.

Here's the link!
http://yttalk.com/threads/search-engine-optimization-and-you.217274/

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
^This.

I actually made a thread on how to SEO your title, tags, and description. Which are the factors that really tell YouTube what your video is. The only other factor to SEO is watch time and audience retention. Which, I don't get into here, though it's pretty helpful if you don't know how to tag poop.

Here's the link!
Thanks.
I read your SEO tips. Really great and usefull, and i've seen some mistakes i've did, so your article helped me corect them.

Reactions: Super Pawsitive