YouTube added all videos stats view to analytics

Snake delta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello all , noticed today unless my wasn't working before but @YOUTUBE #youtube added your full video list to your Estimated views Last 48 hours and the same to Last 60 mins list too. Before it just show just 4 vids, this is excellent feature as you can really home in on the videos that are working well and also at what time of the day they peek , top stuff youtube really great added feature , what you guys and girls think of this feature ? #welldoneyoutube please keep this great addition

Last edited:
Reactions: Redford1900

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
There are definitely more videos showing there right now. However, it's not my full video list. It's showing the last 25 videos. I wonder if it's a bug or a change.

Also, to clarify, this is under the Realtime Analytics.

Snake delta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello Paul I noticed it last night I'm sure its part of some new better changes might be the first 25 vids as you say, which is still much better then 4 vids like before :)

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yep. Seems like it. I can now see all of my videos except for my very first one lol.

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I noticed that this morning. 20 or 25 most recent videos. I'm hoping they keep it as it is very useful for me to see.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yea~ I'm liking the 25 vids all in one page in realtime! Hope its not a bug but a new feature.

Also, a new thing I noticed is that channel trailers don't autoplay anymore. I'm loving it. X3

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This is awesome. I actually sent this as a request for them to change in a survey. Lol I like to think I played a factor :D But 25 videos is more than enough. Also remember there's a group function on top. Before this update you could not display a group with more than 5 videos in real time analytics. I just tested it, and now you can!

Snake delta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is awesome. I actually sent this as a request for them to change in a survey. Lol I like to think I played a factor :D But 25 videos is more than enough. Also remember there's a group function on top. Before this update you could not display a group with more than 5 videos in real time analytics. I just tested it, and now you can!
yer its a great feature , nice to know about the group one as well I'll have to test that too cool :))

MoreToysReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I saw that too and I was wondering what happened this morning. Very cool feature. Good job YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have often wondered what other videos did, which were my leaders. I always figured it was my Car Reviews. This update it confirms it. Car Reviews > Everything else.