Your Goals

I only really set goals for the near-mid near future really. A year from now I'd like to have 1million+ video views & 1000 subs.

Honestly, I want to turn it into a career, but for right now I'd just like to improve to where I don't suck.

Honestly, I want to turn it into a career, but for right now I'd just like to improve to where I don't suck.
Makes sense, why not get paid for what you like doing ay. But its just one of those thing you gotta love doing it first or it starts to become unenjoyable eventually if progress is slow (which I know about slow progress lol)

Mine is to ultimately meet and perhaps influence people that I would likely never get to meet if I wasn't on YT. Entertaining is perhaps secondary - but I don't deny that it is also a good way to make a good first impression :)

I just want to have made videos that people thoroughly enjoyed. I like making people laugh it makes me feel accomplished.

Makes sense, why not get paid for what you like doing ay. But its just one of those thing you gotta love doing it first or it starts to become unenjoyable eventually if progress is slow (which I know about slow progress lol)

Oh I definitely enjoy it. That's not to say it doesn't get extremely stressful at times. Recording is fun. What isn't fun is when unexpected mishaps occur during a recording, then you gotta go through editing hell and try to make things flow nicely, and this just happened to me this morning. Urgh.

Back