Your Goals

Eyeon Gaming

I've Got It
A post by Nolousproductions about youtubers in it for the wrong reasons made me think, what is your ultimate goal from doing youtube? I don't mean like monthly goals or even yearly. I'm talking what do you want to have done when you have reached your peak?

For me I do a gaming channel, which I wish to just entertain people but my ultimate goal is to start a music channel, break music move away from youtube and hopefully one day run my own music studio.

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was.

Just kidding. Really though, I don't have many big goals at the moment. The whole reason I started this was to try and find something to do that I enjoy. It's working so far. ;) Of course, building a small fanbase would be nice, so I suppose there's that.

I've also been thinking about learning animation, as an alternative to my current gaming status.

Really its not something I've thought about loads, I just take each day as it comes really. I guess as I'm gaming aswell, I'd just want a group of people who watch and look forward to my videos, but a group of people who can interact with each other to form some supportive community. I'm sure a load of people would want it as a job, but I can see just how difficult that is to achieve, so I don't think I could make that a goal. Thats it really :D

TLDR; Have a fan base that both enjoys my videos but is guided to be supportive to others who watch (Video :troll2:'s can leave now)

lol ay like I said I wanna do music and clearly Im no where near the best but I aim for that position, I always say if your gonna go for it go for it all , it not aiming to far and missing thats the problem its not aiming far enough and hitting thats the true problem

My ultimate goal on youtube is enjoying pples, make them laugh with the content i upload :D I absolutely love what im doing :D And i will nevah stop :) I luv entertaining pples ^_^ Teehee :D

Just kidding. Really though, I don't have many big goals at the moment. The whole reason I started this was to try and find something to do that I enjoy. It's working so far. ;) Of course, building a small fanbase would be nice, so I suppose there's that.

I've also been thinking about learning animation, as an alternative to my current gaming status.

want to be the king of the pirate`s ^^

Back