Your First Video?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
What was your first Youtube video of and why did you decide to post it on Youtube? Mine was my 20mm gatling gun (CIWS) shooting down a drone missile, I just had to let the world see it on something besides Myspace or Facebook.

My first video was Day 1 of my daily vlogs. It was me and my girlfriend playing a failed version of chubby bunny. I posted the video because I wanted to start doing daily vlogs for a year. It was so bad xD

My first video, hmm.
I'd say.. Minecraft Let's Play Episode #1, back in early 2012 :)

When I began Youtube back in 2007 I started uploading music videos that I produced... Now I have turned over to the sketch comedy side and much more happy xD

oh my my first video was a sushi stuffed toy craft sewing tutorial thing which I have long deleted because it was so bad, i cringe when i re-watched it. I have alot of my old videos up on my channel even though they weren't that good when i started off on YouTube just to keep me grounded and remind me that everyone starts off somewhere..however that first video just had to go LOL!

Mine was a Let's Play of Super Smash Bros. back in December of '08. I was 13 years old, and so I had a really nasally/high voice, and I swore a ton. I'm not very proud of it looking back on it, but I keep it up as something to look back on to see how far I've come. I started Lping because I enjoyed watching Let's Plays myself, and figured I might as well give it a shot.

Ok so my FIRST video, was actually a debate I was having with some atheists about evolution. I made it simply to be able to explain myself better than I could in the comments. I made like 3 videos to talk to these atheists with. They subbed to me, like 10 of them, but just for the sake of conversation. But those videos were NOTHING like what I do on my channel AT ALL. They were in no way meant to entertain, just make points. One day I was sitting there like "these guys subbed me to hear my thoughts on evolution, let's upload something that will totally screw with them" So I pulled out a plastic cookie monster toy I've had for years, hit record and started being goofy with it. I uploaded it, and my "subs" were like "omg that was hilarious" I then gained a few subs from it, and it had like 10 likes in I think 2 days. This got the gears turning and I was like "hmm... maybe I'm not just funny to me... maybe I'm just plain funny..." Which made me go "and crap I could upload my music too... hell maybe I could entertain people..." The rest is history :)

Ok so my FIRST video, was actually a debate I was having with some atheists about evolution. I made it simply to be able to explain myself better than I could in the comments. I made like 3 videos to talk to these atheists with. They subbed to me, like 10 of them, but just for the sake of conversation. But those videos were NOTHING like what I do on my channel AT ALL. They were in no way meant to entertain, just make points. One day I was sitting there like "these guys subbed me to hear my thoughts on evolution, let's upload something that will totally screw with them" So I pulled out a plastic cookie monster toy I've had for years, hit record and started being goofy with it. I uploaded it, and my "subs" were like "omg that was hilarious" I then gained a few subs from it, and it had like 10 likes in I think 2 days. This got the gears turning and I was like "hmm... maybe I'm not just funny to me... maybe I'm just plain funny..." Which made me go "and crap I could upload my music too... hell maybe I could entertain people..." The rest is history :)

it's amazing how youtube kicks off for all of us. It always starts with a random notion and then you see it growing..thats when it gets fun lol :D

Back