You get a shoutout from your fav streamer;

QuiteGoneJin

Letf Handed Red Headed Stepchild Gamer
He says you are the most underrated new youtuber. How do you feel?

Who was it?

For me it'd be Gopher, I love Markiplier and Jacksepticeye too, but Gopher made a success not yelling, which is amazing imo.

Markiplier definitely, though he only yells when it's something scary or something that pisses him off, usually he's so chill and good. I'd be flattered, hearing it especially from him.

I would like to be like him one day, not as in copy him, but try to be as good as him, kind, modest and honest just like he is and I'm trying that all the time.

this actually happened to me recently, randomly ShadyPenguinn must have randomly looked me up while we were all watching him play pokémon wifi battles on youtube live, and he gave me such an amazing compliment on my animations during the stream. See for yourself if you put this at the end of the youtube site /watch?v=2jGGJCrV06U&feature=youtu.be&t=3h1m57s

I havent heard back yet, but if anything comes of it ill let you guys know :D

and how it made me feel? FREAKING EPIC xD

this actually happened to me recently, randomly ShadyPenguinn must have randomly looked me up while we were all watching him play pokémon wifi battles on youtube live, and he gave me such an amazing compliment on my animations during the stream. See for yourself if you put this at the end of the youtube site /watch?v=2jGGJCrV06U&feature=youtu.be&t=3h1m57s

I havent heard back yet, but if anything comes of it ill let you guys know :D

and how it made me feel? FREAKING EPIC xD
That's awesome! Did you take advantage and splash it all over social media to give yourself a boost?

That's awesome! Did you take advantage and splash it all over social media to give yourself a boost?
I commented on the video, and posted it on facebook, XD i didn't want to go overboard even though I felt like totally going overboard haha

Don't just pick the biggest Youtuber! Pick someone that you look up to! Someone you would love to know appreciates your work! Who would be the biggest honor for you?

I would probably pick: Rhett and Link, Lily Sigh, Tomska, Anna Akana, or maybe Swoozie.

Let me know below!

Hope for Paws. They make videos about rescuing stray dogs. The rescuers are really brave in capturing desperate dogs who may attack or bite.

Boogie2988, and regular boogie not Francis. I've got a lot of respect for the guy so I would feel honored and elated.

Back