• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yes Finally Reached Subscriber Threshold

Lina Suzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wanted to say Thanks to all my Yttalk Forum Family for supporting me! It's a great pleasure to be here with you and Reached 1k Subscription! I need to find a way to rank my videos! is there any idea you may share with us.!

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wanted to say Thanks to all my Yttalk Forum Family for supporting me! It's a great pleasure to be here with you and Reached 1k Subscription! I need to find a way to rank my videos! is there any idea you may share with us.!
Congratulations. That is my next big milestone, and I hope to hit it by the end of the year.

As for ranking videos, I make sure what people search for is in the subject and description, and I also tag other top channels within that search. There may be more, but it's something for now.

Reactions: Lina Suzy

Lina Suzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congratulations. That is my next big milestone, and I hope to hit it by the end of the year.

As for ranking videos, I make sure what people search for is in the subject and description, and I also tag other top channels within that search. There may be more, but it's something for now.
BEST WISHES FOR YOU :) AND THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION!