Yep, Your Views Will Probably Run Away Home.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF SWAG!!!

YOU WILL BE TRIED IN A SECRET INTERNET FORUM PAGE BY A JURY OF TRYHARDS FROM AN ACTION RTS GAME LIKE DOTA2.

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT THE MINIMUM SENTENCE FOR POSSESION OF UN-IRONIC SWAG IS 25 YEARS OF BEING FORCED TO USE A 1990'S DIAL-UP CONNECTION. MAXIMUM PENALTY IS DEATH... PRE-PUBESCENT INTERNET TROLLS

YOU WILL BE TRIED IN A SECRET INTERNET FORUM PAGE BY A JURY OF TRYHARDS FROM AN ACTION RTS GAME LIKE DOTA2.

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT THE MINIMUM SENTENCE FOR POSSESION OF UN-IRONIC SWAG IS 25 YEARS OF BEING FORCED TO USE A 1990'S DIAL-UP CONNECTION. MAXIMUM PENALTY IS DEATH... PRE-PUBESCENT INTERNET TROLLS
Alot of people had to die for me to get this swag, I WILL NOT LET THEM DIE IN VAIN!!! *jumps out the window* CATCH ME IF YOU CAN COPPER!!!

*Jumps out window and yells* SUBSCRIBE!!! I REGRET NOTHING!!!

*casuals strolls outside to where Jacob landed where several men in simple, but sharp looking suits are waiting for him as well. With an almost inhuman smile he locks eyes with Jacob and buries 3 hollow-point slugs into his chest. While the thread is still taking in the shock of what just happened, Attlas approaches the suited men and says:*

Gentlemen I think what happened here is that this poor, mislead boy overdosed on swag and went on a rampage *puts on a latex glove, pulls out a meanacing looking bowie knife from his peacoat, gently cuts one of the men across the bottom of the chin, and then presses it into Jacob's hand* he took a hostage out of desperation and I had no choice but to gun him down. I feel the coroner and the CSI team will agree with me.

*casuals strolls outside to where Jacob landed where several men in simple, but sharp looking suits are waiting for him as well. With an almost inhuman smile he locks eyes with Jacob and buries 3 hollow-point slugs into his chest. While the thread is still taking in the shock of what just happened, Attlas approaches the suited men and says:*

Gentlemen I think what happened here is that this poor, mislead boy overdosed on swag and went on a rampage *puts on a latex glove, pulls out a meanacing looking bowie knife from his peacoat, gently cuts one of the men across the bottom of the chin, and then presses it into Jacob's hand* he took a hostage out of desperation and I had no choice but to gun him down. I feel the coroner and the CSI team will agree with me.
I can't even play along, this was too glorious.

Back